Sound Synthesis

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Sep 1 03:15:47 CEST 2007

On 31.08.2007 16:43 Uhr, Gert van Santen wrote:
> Chris Strellis schreef:
>>> It also should be mentioned, at this point, that functional VCS3 sell
>>> for utterly silly prices these days... (like just about anything else
>>> analogue that's any good)
>> This might be an oxymoron but....
>> http://www.emsrehberg.de/SYNTHI__s/SYNTHI_Avs_plugin/synthi_avs_plugin.html
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Chris
>>

> Just checked the demo. Very nice,
> although I think the price is way too
> high   (?350).

Did they emulate the horrible crosstalk these machines have?
Maybe a Synthi 100 Emulation would be great ... *cough*

> Also, I think my little Sound Lab Mini
> Synth, built by Alan McKerchar, is at
> least as much fun, and probably has even
> more possibilities. The sound of the AVs
> might be more powerful, but still...

You name it! To fiddle around and make noise and sounds these little
thingies are great!
But nevertheless I ditched the idea of getting one and put the money
into some MOTM module instead.  ;-)

   m.

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at/