Leopard

perry7 at mac.com EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 26 23:03:24 CEST 2007

and does it have the 'i agree' option in the preferences
so, you don't have to click it all the time when installing
software?

and my other all time favorit:

if i open a document and type away for some time and then
quit the application, the software does not ask me if i want
to save my work

but seriously, i am very much looking forward, i have seen screenshots
of Xcode 3.0 and it looks thrilling to me, man can't wait...

On Oct 26, 2007, at 9:47 PM, Jay Vaughan wrote:

>> Doesn't look like it at first glance, but the combo of coverflow and
>> list view+ a side bar in one window may have just replaced any other
>> view for me. I think this is the best navigation interface especially
>> using keyboard only.
>
> So open up a folder with a bunch of files in it with names of varying
> lengths.  Do the windows auto-adjust to fit as much data (name/text)
> as possible?  Is there some view mode that allows for smart-arranging
> windows that can do this stuff themselves?
>
> ;
> --
> Jay Vaughan

met vriendelijke groeten