Tone Core JPEG picts

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 22 18:44:22 CEST 2007

Hi Paul

Paul Maddox (Mail LIsts) wrote:
>> Not a huge amount, but perfectly usable, considering that it's supposed
>> to be a plug-in module for a guitar processor and as such probably runs
>> a single algorithm only.
>
> I dunno, look at the line 6 tone core pedals, plenty of range there. But
> almost certainly one app at a time.

Exactly what I mean. One processor runs one algorithm at a time. You
don't need a huge amount of processing power for that. Although,
sometimes it would be nice to have a huge amount of power you could
dedicated to a single algorithm... ;-)

>> Is there any information available on the amount of (off-chip) memory
>> available?
>
> None yet :-(
> If I hear more, I'll let you know.

Please do. As I have some interest in delay-based algorithms, memory is
a major concern for me.

>> One more item to add: It's backed by an established company in the field.
> Two actually ;-)

;-)

Bye
Martin