[AH] Review: Manikin Schrittmacher {long}

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 20 19:48:53 CEST 2007

I need to start keeping checklists when I write these
things.   These are also on my wishlist:

+ A retrigger track, with the number of triggers sequenced
+ A tie track that allows concurrent notes on to stay on,
even when a subsequent note in the sequence is fired.  I may
not be describing this well, but the Signal Arts MAPS has
this function, and it's pretty cool.
+ I'm not as keen on a force to scale function as other
users, but it's definitely a cool feature of the MAPS,
and I've heard people use it on the P3.

--
Yours,
Niall.