Tone Core JPEG picts

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 17 17:44:40 CEST 2007

Paul,

Paul Maddox (Mail LIsts) wrote:
>> That sounds like the SoundArt Chameleon concept.
>
> FWIW, the DSP (56364) has the same processing power as the 56303 used in the
> Chameleon.

Not a huge amount, but perfectly usable, considering that it's supposed
to be a plug-in module for a guitar processor and as such probably runs
a single algorithm only.

Is there any information available on the amount of (off-chip) memory
available?

> Main advanage I can see, it's small, battery powered and I can plug my
> travel guitar into it whilst away and still do some coding in hotel rooms!

One more item to add: It's backed by an established company in the field.

Bye
Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch