Tone Core JPEG picts

paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 17 15:33:36 CEST 2007

Joost,

> It looks like fun! So, is there finally a C compiler out there? Any
> idea what the price will be? Is there any interfacing (USB?) possible
> with those ToneCore boards?

I doubt it'll be C.
What i've been led to beleive is that there will be two types of developer
software. The first is a simple 'building blocks' type of thing, you have
a delay line, you say how long it is, you add in modulation, etc.
the second I would expect to be a full on assembly coding package.

I'd like to hope that the first will throw out the code, so you can do a
basic deisgn, get the assembly, modify it, then upload it.

I've got some questions in the pipeline, when I get answer I'll pass them
on if you wish.

Paul