leopards 300 features

Don't thread on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 16 17:14:08 CEST 2007

Le 16 oct. 07 ? 17:03, Joost Schuttelaar a ?crit :

> http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/300.html
>
> Some are a bit... far fetched, but... I like this one:
>
> Cocoa Bridges
> Use Ruby and Python as first-class languages for building Cocoa
> applications, thanks to Objective-C bridges as well as full Xcode and
> Interface Builder support.

I'm waiting for the French version of the page to see if there's some
translation tool other than English/Japanese which is not exactly
useful?

Also, there's access to the wikipedia, but no word on the languages
of it, I use both English and French Wikipedia, I'd love to have
acces to both that way.

This to say, as usual they did a very country relevant (to the USA)
page of feature, but not very useful if you're not a standard popcorn
eater in front of the Superbowl.

We'll see in a few days with localized versions. Versions which could
be online if they did their jobs properly? (rant rant rant)

Denis H]
Je hais le ouifi