Oblivion with Bells

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 15 03:07:02 CEST 2007

Just back from seeing them play for a third time this tour - always a great
band to see more than once, as the setlist is drastically different each
night, as are the arrangements of all the songs.

I'm also going Wendesday and Thursday to see them in London, these gigs (as
well as the Friday one which I might also get to) are being streamed live on
the web, audio + video, and are being released as live double CD sets
available 5 mins after the show finishes. I have one of these already from
the Birmingham gig, which is very nice!

http://www.underworldlive.com/live-on-air is the address for the shows,
times are **Wednesday 17th, Thursday 18th and Friday 19th October, Broadcast
live from 8pm UK (3pm ET, 12noon PT, 4am +1 Japan) Underworld on stage by
9pm UK (4pm ET, 1pm PT, 5am +1 Japan) - nice that the seem to be
broadcasting the support act too!

- Andy_R