Helping a Real Drummer Sync to Midi Tracks

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 9 14:56:43 CEST 2007

there was such a product, and I cant for the life of me remember what
it was called.  it looked like the old wind-up pendulums that they use
when they are teaching you piano, but with a MIDI in socket on it that
it used to know when to start/stop and get tempo info.  I also think
it used LED's instead of an actual swinging arm, but it was done as an
animation so you could see the beat swing back and forth...

Ill google it.

Tony