How much would you pay?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 9 13:12:46 CEST 2007

About ?3-4 maximum !for a CD through the post!, I swing closer to the
minimum amount if it is purely a download of mp3 files.

Even with that tiny amount, if the money bypasses the music managerial
companies (they know who they are) they will make a comfortable profit
for the band. By comfortable, I mean they can afford nice things on top
of the bills until the next album.

I won't be buying it either and I won't be rushing to dl it free on P2P.

Maybe one day my son will play me a track from it, a friend will play it
on a visit or I will hear it on telly or the radio. All these ways I
won't have paid anything, as has near always been the case..

The 'wife' will likely buy it on CD and I will share the experience.
No doubtthis is now an illegal proposal in the US, this blatant sharing
of the senses is repugnant indeed, haha.
How do you politely say someone has too many records and CD's? :)