ADSL problem... any ideas?

Don't thread on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 8 15:06:29 CEST 2007

Le 5 oct. 07 ? 23:36, Jay Vaughan a ?crit :

>> Maybe the router is just borked, but it came from a relatively
>> reliable source
>> who said it was working fine, so I've no reason to think it would be.
>
> Could be a dodgy filter/blacklist setting on the router itself.  Have
> you tried the obvious: full factory reset?  Can you dump the config
> of the router to a local machine (yours for example) for user-
> readable view of the config?

Beside that, it happens on some ISP that trying to access some sites
not using their proxy (the publicized one, not the others) ends up
not being able to access some websites.

We have the issue for MacMusic for some time with members on some
Orange DSLAM.

Denis H]
Je hais le ouifi