So, that super-exciting thing I was promising!!!

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 8 12:25:28 CEST 2007

Hi Dave

Dave S wrote:
> Perhaps it's because now we've jammed together a few times, we've actually all
> learned how to do it?  I'm getting increasingly interested in the idea of
> jams-as-concerts!

Gert and myself have done pretty much that some time ago here in
Glasgow, with some additional help from Ilona. It wasn't totally
improvised as we defined the basic structure and sounds of each piece
beforehand, but then just went ahead. It certainly was a lot of fun, and
the results were quite acceptable, although we had some issues with the
monitoring - and improvisation without hearing the other band members
isn't exactly easy... ;-)

Some results are posted here, btw: http://www.navisto.ch/music.live.html

Bye
Martin