So, that super-exciting thing I was promising!!!

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 8 08:32:11 CEST 2007

On Sunday 07 October 2007, Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:
> > http://ampfea.muteqx.com/
> It's a work of art!

I wish I had a higher resolution version of the album art, but alas, I don't.
I seem to have lost the source material for it too.  :-(

If anyone else (Joost, Gert?) had photos or videos, I think we should try to
find a way to collect them all together.  Let me know if you do, and I can
tell you where to upload them.

Did you see the cat (towards the very end of the video)... makes me chuckle,
because he's sitting on the chair watching me go around the room tidying up,
so his body is stationary but his head does a funny little dance!  :-)

Cheers,

~Dave