Staying in London

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 7 21:46:41 CEST 2007

Tony Hardie-Bick schreef:

> Hopefully I'll be around on those dates (shame you aren't here a few
> days later, when the Galactic Emperor is due to visit), so, with the
> proviso that I dislike tourist-oriented attractions, shopping and
> crowds, it would be my pleasure to provide some guidance in person,
> although, even after many years, the place is a mystery, and my guidance
> surely as random as the sounds I enjoy listening to :)

Such an arrangement would be most appreciated, and undoubtedly
satisfactory for all parties concerned, for we will be strangers in a
strange land, nigh disoriented in this metropolis of sounds and images
abundant, in need of a guiding hand.

In other words, yeah, that'd be cool. :)

But right now we're looking for a B&B/guesthouse, because we won't be
using the facilities for a full hotel anyway and to pay the full price
in the centre of London... that doesn't make sense.

- Peter