So, that super-exciting thing I was promising!!!

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 7 20:48:16 CEST 2007

Dave S wrote:
> OK, I gotta run pretty soon, but I'm glad it's meeting with a positive
> reaction so far!  Keep those comments coming - can't wait to hear what a
> wider audience thinks of the music, because I gotta say, music-to-crap ratio
> is incredibly high, like probably 90% or so.

Well, I can't say what the ratio is, since I'm one of those playing ;)
(seeing as Dave is producer, I think he has the right to make an
estimate :) ) BUT - it's a lot higher than maybe 90% of every other Jam
I've been involved in. I gotta say thanks to ya all, a hell of a project.

It's more evidence that, for me, improv is where it's at. It can be
done, whether recording or live, and if the spirit is right, then even
the naff bits don't sound too bad!

I think I learnt a lot from this, at the time, and I'm learning stuff
now, listening back.

Tony (HB)

(going with the flow)