You can't get (sued) better than a Quik Fit Fitter

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 7 13:00:34 CEST 2007

Jay Vaughan wrote:
>> I smell a case for post-natal abortion. Some people are really a waste
>> of... everything, really. Space, oxygen, you name it.
>> - Peter
> Not just some.  All.

I thought you were typing exclusively about me for a second!
Paranoia down to indigo alert :)

The PRS are a bunch of cnuts in the UK. (very like the TV crowd)
Whenever a new shop or business is opened anywhere it's almost certain a
letter will magically arrive asking for ?100's per annum for your right
to listen to music while you work. If it has a shop front, they _will_
send a spy round at some point, if it's an office, make sure you have
good security and refuse them (or any other idiots) entry.

I get the feeling the PRS will eventually be stopping people in the
streets who play personal mp3 players too loud and trying to enforce
spot fines.

Where does the money go, exactly?
Me being melodramatic again.
Or not?