Oblivion with Bells

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 6 13:53:05 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 02 October 2007, K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:
> Oblivion with Bells has found it's way to my inbox. what a beautiful
> record! I am stunned!
> goosebumps all over...

Likewise... wow, this is a really great album, and I've been listening to it
on repeat for a few days now.

They're playing in my city really soon, but it's a bit steep as well as being
at one of the main venues that is owned by the local mafia-ish types, so I
don't think I'll be going.  Here's hoping they play some festivals next
summer, and I'll probably catch them then.

Cheers,

~Dave