Uk electoral thingy

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 5 11:55:12 CEST 2007

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! wrote:
>  From the continent we're wondering since day one why UK came in? And
> when UK will go away at last ;)

In all this time, the people never went anywhere! :)

Maybe Scotland will eventually get the right to be a country again and
join up with our Euro-oddities, much like the part of the Irish not
owned by the English did. We have much to offer; like fatty foods based
on throw away animal parts, butch men in skirts blowing into animal
parts and throwing sticks and animal parts about, smoked animal parts
and beverages filtered with animal parts and that mouldy old drink with
no animal parts.
With some oil and gas and highly changeable weather we can create huge
excesses of power for our dwindling population of humans, dwindling red
squirrels pummelled under needless and unwanted road constructions and
semi-wild deer populations. Most of the people here are drunk whenever
possible and die with pickled and tarry body parts unsuitable for any
post mortem scientific purposes, but are friendly and stable enough
right till that merry day of departure; to be freed from centuries of
bondage. Yeah, whippety whip crack!

Sounds like a perfect addition to the Euroteam!?
Acceptance into the fray?

:)