So, that super-exciting thing I was promising!!!

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 5 10:38:24 CEST 2007

On Friday 05 October 2007, Jay Vaughan wrote:
> i'm really enjoying the movie, its the best thing i've ever seen from
> ampfea!  coolest shit.

I compiled it entirely using Linux shell scripts (mencoder and ImageMagick's
convert)... that was a good lesson in itself!  There are over 29,000 still
JPEG images in the video sequence!!

Even the fade in and outs were accomplished with images I created in GIMP and
then scripted using ImageMagick to copy them and adjust a black overlay.
(Why...?  Because I just wanted to, and I haven't enjoyed any of the video
editing software I've tried on Linux, but it's been a while since I looked.)

Glad you like it!  :-)

~Dave