So, that super-exciting thing I was promising!!!

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 5 10:27:35 CEST 2007

On Friday 05 October 2007, Jay Vaughan wrote:
> Best AMPFEA meet ever.

It's taken practically a week just to upload this!!!  (Though there was a
problem when the FTP connection died halfway through some of the FLAC files,
and I didn't realise they were corrupted until after I finished uploading, so
had to re-upload at least a gigabyte.)

OK, I gotta run pretty soon, but I'm glad it's meeting with a positive
reaction so far!  Keep those comments coming - can't wait to hear what a
wider audience thinks of the music, because I gotta say, music-to-crap ratio
is incredibly high, like probably 90% or so.  I reckon that's pretty
impressive for a jam session in anybody's book, and the range of stuff we did
is huuuuuuuuge!

Rock on!  :-)

~Dave