Uk electoral thingy

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 5 09:39:23 CEST 2007

> No, the next place it will happen in Europe is the UK.  We've got a
> virtually
> openly fascist press baying for it every day with no consequences to
> themselves.

UK is part of Europe.  Its long since past time for the English to
accept this fact.  Its a ludicrous farce that the UK maintains its
singular exclusion from the EU system.

> Sure, they're not quite the majority - and maybe should the
> population at
> large (those who don't support them) become aware of just how
> fascist this
> country is really becoming, maybe we'll see some popular resistance
> to it.

Fascism starts with the individual.  It doesn't take much to find one
in the streets of England.  Its a personality trait you can find
infecting every walk of life.

> No, you are not going to believe what it is - in fact, it's
> probably going to
> make your day, oh unsuspecting Music Bar friends!  :-)
> Are you curious yet?  Get thinking!  But I won't make you wait
> long, because I
> can't wait long either!  ;-)

Did you get a record album?

;