Back again (RE: In Vienna)

Søren Knudsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 4 22:23:49 CEST 2007

Got back Tuesday evening from what was a very nice stay in a very nice city.
Thank you Jay, Christina, Flynn:) and Michael for your hospitality.

I should definitely attend more music bar meets! We actually talked about
maybe doing a thing in Denmark sometime in the first half of 2008. We'll look
more into it later. There's a master's thesis to attend to first...:)

Anyway; Jay & Michael incited me to write a more elaborate report on what I
am doing as my Master's, so I guess I will have to write something to please
them;) I will do that in a couple of weeks, when the hardware has matured a
bit more.

- S?ren