Staying in London

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 4 22:02:22 CEST 2007

So... my wife, our four year old son and I will be staying in London for
a few days, from the 8th (Thursday) to the 10th (Saturday) of November.
It's not exactly a holiday, but whilst we're there, we might as well
enjoy London.

Would anybody know a good site to check for hotels, and for things to do
with a four year old boy with a relatively short attention span? We've
already thought of the zoo, and there's some massive toy store somewhere.

Our appointment on Friday is in Wimpole Street, Paddington, so smack
bang in the middle.

We'd love to hear your suggestions!

- Peter