More iPhone shenanigans

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 2 20:34:05 CEST 2007

> well of course on wifi it's supa fast, and when your on a wifi
> connection is the only time you can browse the music store. But on
> edge I get 164kbps, which works pretty well. My Moto Q was 3G so much
> faster, but because the browser and the screen size on the iPhone are
> so good, meaning it shows the whole site correctly formatted, even
> though the connection is slower I get to the information faster and
> it is a much more enjoyable experience in the end. Over all it's
> leaps and bound better than any mobile web experience I have ever
> used.

i feel the same about the neo1973, btw, which has 640x480 and is a
very lovely quality, easily readable in sunlight and such .. of
course the screen is not as lovely as the iphone, but it sure is a
nice device on its own right, anyway:

http://www.roughlydrafted.com/RD/RDM.Tech.Q3.07/B10AE668-EAD3-46DC-
A042-5EF3461D63EF.html

;