BBC NEWS | Technology | Apple iPhone warning proves true

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 2 15:21:09 CEST 2007

Ron West wrote:
> wow, this thread is teetering on evoking Godwin's Law.

I never mentioned a certain person, a group and/or their victims. I
mentioned none of these things, only a political term which pre-dates
the above (and is not an accurate description of, on its own)

So, nope ;P

Watermarking is imposed by the same bodies who implement Digital Rights
Management for the purpose of one form or another, or a section of
Digital Rights Management.
Just because it is such a new term (to mass media) and has been stifled
to the point it is not properly entered in one encyclopaedic website
does not mean it is not so.

Arrrgh.

"I believe I'm right and that's all that counts."
- Adolf MacDonald, best burger in the world, store manager ;)

Go BNP!