BBC NEWS | Technology | Apple iPhone warning proves true

Don't thread on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 1 14:00:00 CEST 2007

Le 1 oct. 07 ? 12:34, Jay Vaughan a ?crit :

> Definitely the case, but the more things stay the same, the more they
> change.  For sure, nobody is happy about this non-developer friendly
> stance from Apple.  They are definitely protecting their brand.

You're overlooking the safety it helps to build, I'm waiting for the
next 11/9: virus/trojan aimed at evil windows mobile phones? ;)

Now, yes, if the platform could be a bit more open? Now, some are
working on it. ;)

Denis H]
Je hais le ouifi