Some fun tonight....

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 1 11:12:21 CEST 2007

Hi Peter,

>A suggestion of what you could play to them:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/l29le

LOL!

Well in too short a time and it was a little ambitious - three songs were attempted in about 45 mins.

Surprisingly it was:

Coldplay - Yellow
The Killers - Somebody Told Me
Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dance floor

Although only up to the middle sections of each of the songs.

Boy I should really learn to read music notation too.  It was quite a hindrance here as that's all we had to do the song with plus listening to the actual song over the Church PA from an iPod.

I sucked, I couldn't hear what I was playing but still the kids had some fun.  Next time will be better I think now I know what to expect.

What I'd really like to do is a Analogue Synth Music Workshop and show the kids what a synth is :)  I'm not sure how interested they would be though.  From what I gathered from the event perhaps and evening of Beat Boxing would be better......

Cheers

Chris