BBC NEWS | Technology | Apple iPhone warning proves true

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 1 03:10:50 CEST 2007

On Sep 30, 2007, at 8:27 PM, Tony Scharf wrote:

>> sounds like a case of more money thand brains to me.
>>

> which pretty much sums up the iPhone completely..

or that it's awesome. It's certainly the best device I have used in
the category of smart/pda/blackberry phones. Sure there are things I
would like added but I'm happy enough with the pure quality of use
that anything else will be icing on the cake. It's next gen thinking
on how these devices should work.