Subs

deeplfo EMAIL_HIDDEN
Tue Oct 2 07:18:20 CEST 2007

Well, one of my Event Electronics ASP-6s just blew out on me, and instead of going with Event again (lots of interference from the last set I had), I went ahead and got me a pair of the Adam A-7s.  But I was reading up on how the A7s had a smaller bottom end response (haven't heard it for myself yet, the units come later this week).

So I was wondering if any anyone here uses any subwoofers in their studio setup, not 5.1, just in a regular 2-ch setup?  Any not super expensive units that are rated good?  The Adam Sub8 is out there, but pretty pricey?  How about the M-Audio BX10s?  Anyone got those?

thx,
mohsen