Sparks Live Spectacular

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 30 23:56:09 CET 2007

You have to admire their audacity... pity I don't have ?350 spare for the
full 21 gig ticket, I might go see one or two of them though.

- Andy_R

Ron and Russell Mael aka Sparks, when asked what plans they had for their 21
st album (yes you read it right?*"21st"* album) their answer was typically
audacious:

 The Sparks Spectacular will be taking place in London in May and June 2008
- one album per night, played in its entirety, starting with 1971's album
Halfnelson and concluding with the brand new, as yet untitled, 21st album.