Puppy!

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 28 00:12:36 CET 2007

On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 11:04:53PM -0000, punkdISCO wrote:
> Quite incredible that someone could actually do such a thing..

It's pretty common, here.  The last dog my mother took in
was also abandoned, right around the same spot, too.

They docked Loki's tail, too, poor chap, which makes me
wonder if he was meant to be a working dog - killing rats,
rabbits and such.  His rib cage is very broad, though, so
maybe the original owner thought he'd be too fat for the
job, and out he went.

At least he wasn't out for long - by my reckoning, two hours
at most.

--
Yours,
Niall.