Burial

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 27 23:09:45 CET 2007

> Nice! Any more recommendations Mohsen? :) always good stuff coming
> from your direction...

Thanks Joost.

I've really been diggin the dubstep sound these days.  In that category I really like:

- DJ Distance's My Demons
- Boxcutter's Glyphic and Oneiric LPs
- Skream's Skream!
- Modeselector's : Happy Birthday    <--- fantastic stuff from the Hamburg duo
- Vex'd : Degenerate double CD

On other fronts:

- Layo & Bushwacka : Rio

- Tom Middleton (1/2 of Global Communication) : Life Tracks  <---- I love this one

- A Guy Called Gerlad : Proto Acid, The Berlin Sessions   <----- Essential Record :-)

- Anjunabeats Volume 5  <---- No one does progressive trance better than this label imo

- Fennesz v Sakamoto  : Scandinavian/Japanese ambiento stuff

- Film School's Hide Out : great shoogazer/guitar stuff from one of San Fran's own

- Fatboy Slim's cover (note not remix) of Kraftwerk's Radioactivity

...got to get my act together and get my new mix finished.  Soon.  Be on the look out for many of the above on it.

cheers,
mohsen