God, it's Great to be on Wintel Sometimes

Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 27 23:21:43 CET 2007

On Tuesday 27 November 2007 21:17:52 Martin Naef wrote:
> Not surprised. There were quite a few PD-based projects at last year's
> NIME conference as well. It's definitely one of the up and coming
> projects, although I wished it was a bit more portable between the
> platforms (particularly some of the interesting video libraries were
> only available in Linux when I had a closer look this summer), but it's
> getting better by the day.

pd-extended gives you pd + most of the additional libraries available in one
readymade package, for Win, OSX or Linux.

I wouldn't really consider pd an audio app though. It's more a programming
language (actually, one of the regulars of the pd-list made a Turing machine
with it to prove that it was Turing-complete).