Crass

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 26 22:34:34 CET 2007

Hey Gert

"Very cool! How did you get those passes?"

Yeah, it was cool. I was kinda torn between wanting to be in the crowd and
thinking 'fuck(!) Im on stage with Crass!'.  btw, if I had to name my #1
band, it would be Crass, for so many reasons.  Was sent home from school
when I was 12-13 because I painted their logo on my jacket and refused to
stop wearing it.  Was also sent home during the same Crass inspired period
for wearing makeup, wearing nail vanish, and just before our Religious
Education lesson I wrote on the black board "Jesus died for his own sins,
not mine".  I think all kids should be taught the teachings of Crass..

Got the passes/tickets as I went with a guy who I used to be in a band with
at school.  He was later in a band with the drummer from last night's
support act, Flux Of Pink Indians (who are also cool but had not heard them
before last night).

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk