Reverb options

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 25 15:03:52 CET 2007

"I'm sure they'll help you out, but if they can't, I'll have them send it to
NYC, and I'll ask herself to bring it back from her brief visit."

Hey Niall - this is very good of you and I might take you up on it if they
don't come good.  Im not a box freak so all I will require is the CD and any
authorisation stuff..

"It's a really good reverb, and it marries the two reverberation methods
{convolution and algorithm} quite well."

Ace.  Is it your only reverb or do you still use some hardware/other VSTs?

Ta,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk