C++ sucks

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 23 13:50:54 CET 2007

On Nov 23, 2007, at 1:03 PM, Martin Naef wrote:
> Jay Vaughan wrote:
>> DISPLAY "the best thing i've read on this thread yet .."
> So we're rating each other's posts now?

this is probably the 11th time i've read you and peter have some
conversation about C++ or java in a decade.

neither java or c++ are good, or bad, as each other.  both are
useless until, you know, you actually use them.

i believe there is ample evidence to conclude that conclusions must
not be made in haste.  any tool in use is more important than the
usability of any other tool.

dialectics. you can't leave home without them (or so it would seem...)

;
--
Jay Vaughan