VS2480 for sale

paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 19 10:23:58 CET 2007

Peter,

> That's sad to hear, if I understand correctly that you'd rather kept it.

yep, I really don't want to have to sell it, but my mortgage has just shot
up by ?200 a month so I need to get myself financially straight.

> Out of curiosity, is it going to be replaced by something else?

nope, for the most part my Boss Micro-br does 99% of my recording work as
it's just really quick and easy for getting ideas down (any guitarists out
there, go buy one NOW!).
So I won't have any DAW system at all, a shame but needs must.

Paul