Recovery (was Re: serious WANT! Samsung SSD 64g drive ..)

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 13 01:28:41 CET 2007

On Nov 13, 2007, at 1:21 AM, Michael Zacherl wrote:

> Drawing an image file from a system drive makes sense, but from a data
> drive? Why would you want to do that? Doing that on a per file basis
> is
> much more flexible.

Imaging makes me feel better :P at least on OS X you almost gotta...
HFS+ is a funky file system, with its data & resource forks...

When I get some money again I'm probably gonna get that WD 2 TB drive
(MyBook Pro, looks nice).

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL