cost of living

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 11 14:33:38 CET 2007

On 11.11.2007 14:24 Uhr, Niall Munnelly wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 11, 2007 at 01:31:29PM +0100, Michael Zacherl wrote:
>> BTW, Niall, some name dropping:
>> Boulez, Cage, Stockhausen, Xenakis, Carter, Sch?nberg, Berio, Yoshihide,
>>      Arditti, Tenney, ...  ;-)
>
> "What's on your iPod?"

hrhr, no: http://www.wienmodern.at/  ;-)
Currently on: documentaries by Frank Scheffer this weekend.
Yesterday, 8 hours in the movies ;-)
On Saturday "Helicopter-String-Quartett" by Stockhausen - hilarious and
astounding!!

> I've tried to get into Schoenberg, but I can't =\
>
> Is that Elliot Carter?  I don't think I know him.

yup - I knew him just a little, now a little better ...

    Michael.

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at/