saw

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 6 18:58:01 CET 2007

On Tuesday 06 November 2007, Gert van Santen wrote:
> Hey, I'll be there Nov 16-18.

Actually, I just re-checked the dates, and we start recording on the 19th!

> I'll sleep at Paul Hartfree's place, and
> it's up to him of course to organize
> jammy things. But I'm sure we can at
> least get together somewhere for a beer,
> a meal and some fun!

So maybe, maybe... as also for once, I'm not completely strapped for cash at
the moment, so I'll see how it pans out, and might make an appearance if
there'll be some floor I could crash on?

> > February Jam at Jay's place?  LOL!!  :-D
> Would be cool, right?

Yeah, I love announcing parties at other people's places without consulting
them first!  ;-)

Just like how I love arranging to crash at people's houses without consulting
them first!  ;-)

Cheers,

~Dave