Cool Ableton Live Tip

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 6 15:43:33 CET 2007

http://www.ableton.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32277

"The way it works is, if my utility is turned on and you restart your
computer, my program will become the default shell and then it will
launch whatever program you chose in the "Choose shell" function and by
default it goes to the background so you can turn my utility off after a
Live session and go back to normal Windows after a reboot."

Apparently it frees up memory and cpu resulting in better performance
and stability of Ableton Live.  Worth checking out IMO.

Regards,

Declan.