saw

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 6 15:36:35 CET 2007

On Tuesday 06 November 2007, komatos wrote:
> Google Video?  They don't have the 100MB/10 min. time limit.

Yes, it's an option.  I sometimes wonder if Google Video and Youtube are
destined to become the same thing, since Google owns (or just "powers"...?)
Youtube.

Do we think the timelapse footage would be of much interest to folks outside
of Ampfea?  In the end, I figured probably not, which is why I didn't go to
great pains to host it anywhere other than the NottingJam minisite.

I think it's "out there" enough, probably... which isn't to say I won't put it
up elsewhere anyway when I get the time.

We definitely need more Ampfea videos!!!  :-D

Cheers,

~Dave