Do you yearn for the days when instruments ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 30 11:58:30 CET 2007

.. looked like this:

http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com/2007/12/drumbuddy.html

What a wonderfully inspiring thing.  I'd take a half-assed attempt at
cloning this on the DIY front over a criminally overpriced factory-
produced drum machine with 2c buttons and yesterdays washing machine
displays, any single day .. okay okay, I know, I'm boring with this
anti-establishment rant, but hot damnit if the DIY/Self-maker crowd
aren't getting me all hot and sticky more and more as I get older and
boringer ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan