pad controllers for use with Live 7

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 27 18:42:44 CET 2007

So I bought the upgrade to Live 7.  The drum racks alone were worth
it, imho, and ive already started getting along with them really well.
 So well, I'd like to get a pad controller to give them a physical
presence..

Does anyone have a pad controller they are using with Live 7 that
integrates well with it?  My Axiom 49 has pads on it, but they dont
integrate with live as a control surface correctly.  I was looking at
the Korg padKontrol, or possibly that one from Akai..

Any suggestions?