iTunes

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 21 15:40:01 CET 2007

I am doing it in Gemany through finetunes.net. They are telling me
that their entire catalog will be DRM free on iTunes (iTunes plus)
sometime early next year - I can't wait...

they also distribute it to almost every online-music download shop
imaginable. Which of course doesn't mean you'll be selling tons of
albums right away, but the possibilities are endless..;)

They also have their own (DRM free) downloadshop	(http://tinyurl.com/2q5e2c
  is my band Resonator's album) which works just as well as iTunes,
maybe not as well known...;)

Kai