iTunes

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Dec 20 03:16:07 CET 2007

paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net wrote:
>  ok, yeah I know iTunes big bag nasty thing, that aside....
>  How do I, as an artist, get my songs on there so I can sell them? When I
> looked it wittered on about having to be a record label. Has anyone done
> this recently? if so what kinda hoops do I have to jump through?

If you sell your CDs via CD Baby, you can opt for their digital
distribution.  Then iTunes is just one of dozens of digital download
sites that will carry your music.  That's what I've done with the second
CD (Meld) by my band Pinnacle:
CD "Meld" on iTunes - <http://tinyurl.com/2ef8qf> or
<http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=212619918>
CD Baby - http://cdbaby.com/group/pinnacleband