Concert Recording On-line

Bill Fox EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Dec 18 14:35:17 CET 2007

Greetings,

Xeroid Entity (Greg Waltzer, Howard Moscovitz, and I) participated in a
concert last Saturday at the Sarnoff Corporation's Auditorium in
Princeton, NJ.  (Remember RCA?)  The announcement and discussion is at:
<http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22342> and the
recordings and review are at
<http://electro-music.com/article.php?t=22589>.  Brainstatik performed
set #1.  Set #2 was an improv by the electro-music chamber orchestra,
consisting that evening of Brainstatik, Xeroid Entity, and thereminist
Kip Rosser.  This concert was much in the spirit of the large jams at
Different Skies.  There were nine musicians plus one video artist.  Lots
of fun, and we hope to do more of these.  Enjoy.

Cheers,

Bill