xBase 888

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Dec 15 16:07:04 CET 2007

Hey Gert

"Hmmm... It might work for Jomox, but personally I don't like all those
different models of gadgets and gear where you can't make a choice because
of all those seemingly arbitrarily chosen differences..."

I see what you are saying and thinking about it, 300 euro is not really
enough to down grade, certainly for me anyhow.  I suppose it could sell to
the people that just absolutely can not find that extra 300euro but if it
was me, I would just save a little longer..

Don't suppose we will ever get to see the sales figures but would be
interesting..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk