work

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 14 13:19:22 CET 2007

> Congrats! Sounds like a cool job indeed! It's funny that you end up in
> this business when it was Peter who was always raving about trains...

Yup.  Well, its not that I'll be dealing with train stuff directly -
thats another group - but I'll be working on the platform upon which
many transport applications are based, including train switching and
control.  Should be quite interesting to deal with some of the
industrial issues - first off, I guess I'll have to get used to
documentation.  Documentation.  Documentation.

> >In
> central Europe, you're definitely in "train-country", and it's
> great to
> be working on something that is of great profit to us all, especially
> with energy and global warming issues on the horizon.

Nice that you put it that way.  Sorry that we can't be making tunes
with my work.

;
--
Jay Vaughan