Announcing...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 14 09:08:57 CET 2007

Jay Vaughan schreef:

> Flynn sleeps through the night, gently waking Mummy up (seriously, he
> is very polite) only once around 3 or 4am to have breakfast, then
> goes right back to sleep.  He has broken all the sleepless-baby
> rules, and is truly wonderful in that department.  Seems he got the
> picture about our sleep needs fast.

To be honest, Jean-Luc wasn't bad at all. It was more that we woke him
up every two hours to eat. Babies sleep a lot, which is a good thing,
but they do have a lousy sense of timing. :)

> Of course that could change, but I just wanna note that not all kids
> are monsters about their parents sleep needs.

I cannot even remember when Jean-Luc went to sleeping 12 hours at a
stretch, so it must be quite some time ago. If anything, it will get better.

The longest he ever slept, though, is when he got a personal performance
by the Galactic Space Emperor himself. We even changed his nappy in
between and he just kept sleeping.

Now, if Jean-Luc would only learn that hitting two adjacent notes on the
keyboard, or those at the very top of the range, give a rather
unpleasant sound... :)

- Peter